5 Ways To Reduce Facility Costs While Increasing Productivity With Caster Connection
1. SIGNING UP FOR CASTER CONNECTION'S CLIENT PORTAL
Caster Connection's client portal offers clients a cost-effective, fast, convenient and efficient checkout process. Registering/accessing an account on Caster Connection's website allow clients to:
- Streamline the order entry process - fast and convenient
- Make quick purchases with their specialized pricing - contact your RSM for this feature
- Purchased via P.O.s (with established terms) and view detailed product descriptions
Learn more about Caster Connection's Client Portal here.
2. CC PEAK MAINTENANCE-FREE SWIVEL FORKS
Why Upgrade To CC Peak?
- Excellent Ergonomic Performance - Reducing BWC Claims
- Incredible Durability - Preventing Downtime
- Extremely Quiet - Meeting Decibel Level Requirement
- No Maintenance Required - Lowering Labor Costs
Learn more about the CC Peak here.
3. FLOOR LOCKS
A floor lock needs to be on a leveled surface to be effective. Applying pressure on the foot pedal will slightly lift the application from off the ground. The floor lock's footpad will help secure an application from moving on most surfaces. Floor locks are a cost-effective way to provide stability for loading/unloading cargo.
Learn about the things to keep in mind when purchasing floor locks here.
4. CC APEX
Consistently, the CC Apex has proven to have a low Total Cost of Ownership (TCO). The CC Apex's low TCO results in:
- Reduced downtime
- Fewer production interruptions
- Maximized production capacity to increase profits
Investopedia.com makes it clear that in the long-term, the product with the lowest TCO has the best value.
Learn more about the CC Apex here.
5. BLICKLE IDEAL-STOP
The Blickle Ideal-Stop Caster has a brake pedal that remains in the same location no matter which direction the wheel swivels, in contrast to standard brakes. This means that the Ideal-Stop Brake cannot rotate into an unreachable position.
For example: Side-lock or tread-lock brakes can swivel underneath an application, making it necessary to maneuver a cart until the caster rotates into a position where you can place your foot on the brake to engage it.
Again, the brake pedal of the Blickle Ideal-Stop is always in sight, providing users convenient access to engage or disengage the brake pedal without costing time maneuvering the application to swivel the brake into reach.
Learn more about the Blickle Ideal-Stop here.
Interested in learning other ways to reduce costs while increasing productivity? Contact us today to become our next success story!