You're viewing caster wheel SKU CCAPEX-4-1/2 on CasterConnection.com.
With over 1.5 million CC Apex wheels in use (including within the operations of Honda, General Motors and Ford), you can rest assured that you’re choosing a proven and trusted product. This 4" x 2" CC Apex Wheel is a great caster choice for those who need a durable, quiet and ergonomic caster wheel that can meet the needs of nearly any environment. CC Apex orange caster wheels feature debris-rejecting high quality polyurethane tread that is chemically and mechanically bonded (for maximum security) to a lightweight-yet-sturdy aluminum core. Every CC Apex wheel comes with a maintenance-free, precision ball bearing for optimal performance in applications that require frequent stops, starts and turns. This wheel can be paired with a variety of caster rigs, including rigid, swivel, kingpinless, extended-lead, maintenance-free and more.
CC Apex kingpinless casters are designed to:
• Prevent user injuries by reducing required push/pull force – and improving ergonomics
• Be strong and durable
• Lessen decibel output when rolling, maintaining a quiet environment
• Preserve flooring by dispelling debris such as weld slag/nails and by being non-marking
• Reduce maintenance downtime due to caster failure
• Carry substantial weight loads
• Offer optimal performance in Towline applications
CC Apex casters work well in environments that include:
• Fragile Flooring
• Limited Space for Maneuverability
• Low Noise Necessary
• Push-Pull Reduction Necessary
• Safety Needs
• Weld Slag and/or Metal Chips
CC Apex casters have had great success in industries such as:
• Metal Fabrication
• Machine Shops
Click here to view the CC Apex Brochure
. This wheel includes a Sealed Precision Ball Bearing with a caster hub length of 2-3/16".