You're viewing caster SKU CC-2150-400200-40-T2 on CasterConnection.com.
This 4" x 2" CC Stout Kingpinless Swivel Caster is an excellent caster for those who need to carry heavy weight loads with great ergonomic ease while also capably rejecting debris and reducing downtime due to failed casters, damaged flooring or injured employees. CC Stout caster wheels function so incredibly well during pushing and pulling because they feature the orange polyurethane tread of the industry-standard CC Apex, chemically bonded to a stout iron core. All CC Stout wheels include a maintenance-free, sealed precision ball bearing for peak performance in applications that entail frequent halts, jolts and jerks.
This particular caster combines the CC Stout wheel with Caster Connection’s zinc-coated CC Alpha kingpinless-swivel rig. This rig lugs substantial weight loads, performs superbly in Towlines and offers great durability because of its lack of a kingpin.
CC Stout kingpinless casters provide the following benefits:
• High weight capacity
• Low push/pull force necessary for movement
• Ergonomic and easily controllable
• Debris dispersing capability
• Holds up under rigorous conditions
• Reduces downtime and repair costs
• Painted iron core to protect structural integrity
• Orange wheel tread for great visibility
CC Stout kingpinless casters work well in environments that include:
• Delicate Flooring
• Restricted Space for Maneuverability
• Low Noise Necessary
• Push-Pull Reduction Necessary
• Safety Needs
• Weld Slag, Nails and/or Metal Chips
CC Stout kingpinless casters are a great choice for industries such as:
• Metal Fabrication
• Machine Shops