This 10" x 2" orange CC Apex kingpinless swivel caster is a great caster choice for those who need a durable, quiet and ergonomic caster that can meet the needs of nearly any environment. CC Apex orange caster wheels feature debris-rejecting high quality polyurethane tread that is chemically and mechanically bonded (for maximum security) to a lightweight-yet-sturdy aluminum core. This caster pairs the CC Apex wheel with a strong, zinc-coated rigid rig from Caster Connection. Every CC Apex wheel comes with a maintenance-free, precision ball bearing for optimal performance in applications that require frequent stops, starts and turns.
CC Apex casters are designed to:
• Prevent user injuries by reducing required push/pull force – and improving ergonomics
• Be strong and durable
• Lessen decibel output when rolling, maintaining a quiet environment
• Preserve flooring by dispelling debris such as weld slag/nails and by being non-marking
• Reduce maintenance downtime due to caster failure
• Carry substantial weight loads
CC Apex casters work well in environments that include:
• Fragile Flooring
• Limited Space for Maneuverability
• Low Noise Necessary
• Push-Pull Reduction Necessary
• Safety Needs
• Weld Slag and/or Metal Chips
CC Apex casters have had great success in industries such as:
• Metal Fabrication
• Machine Shops
Click here to view the CC Apex Brochure
Kingpinless caster rigs are different from standard kingpin caster rigs in that the swivel section is held together without a rivet or nut and bolt kingpin. Kingpinless caster rigs are held together by a single row of ball bearings that are contained by a full contact interlocking swivel raceway design. Kingpinless casters are ideal for towing, conveyor, maintenance/utility carts, Towlines, drag lines and more robust applications seen in industrial environments.
For more info, check out Caster Rig Types.