Dissecting The CC Apex
The CC Apex’s rounded polyurethane donut tread is chemically and mechanically bonded to its lightweight aluminum core, offering optimum ergonomic maneuverability while its dual precision ball bearings aid in reducing rolling force.
STURDY-YET-LIGHTWEIGHT ALUMINUM CORE
- Won’t overheat – preventing tread de-bonding – and lean enough to not bog down movement.
SPECIAL BLEND HIGH QUALITY POLYURETHANE WHEEL
- Exuding Energy: The CC Apex’s high quality polyurethane tread stores and exudes energy, boosting pushing and pulling both before and during rolling.
- Diluting Decibels: The CC Apex’s polyurethane tread is soft enough to not raise noise levels by increasing vibration like harder wheels do during rolling, but hard enough to not squeak while in motion.
- Dispelling Debris: With the propensity to spring back to its original shape, the CC Apex’s polyurethane tread doesn’t flat spot and saves floors by spitting out debris such as nails and weld slag.
MAINTENANCE-FREE DOUBLE-SEALED PRECISION BALL BEARING
- Is ideal for applications that require optimal maneuverability, including towlines, & operating in tight spaces.