Introducing The CC Stark Caster Wheel From Caster Connection
What makes the CC Stark different? The wheel’s polyurethane tread and aluminum waffle core, combined with a precision-manufactured swivel rig make it an ideal caster for carrying heavy weight at high speeds.
Manufactured in a highly-advanced facility, the CC Stark caster wheel is composed of high quality reaction injected polyurethane bonded to an aluminum core. With a 92 Shore A durometer, the CC Stark wheel provides low rolling resistance, low noise, and extremely high load capacity compared to other 8” x 2” polyurethane tread caster wheels in the industry.
CC STARK CASTER BENEFITS:
• High weight capacity, even in high speed towline applications
• Low rolling resistance for increased ergonomics
• Dispels debris typically picked up by lesser quality polyurethane
• Reduces downtime and maintenance costs
• Holds up under the most demanding and rigorous applications
If you’re looking to increase the load capacity of a cart or dolly without increasing the diameter of the wheel, CC Stark is your solution.