You're viewing caster SKU GC-0290-800200-40-T3 on CasterConnection.com.
This 8" x 2" orange CC Apex FW Swivel Caster is a great caster choice for those who need a durable, quiet and ergonomic caster that can meet the needs of nearly any environment. CC Apex orange caster wheels feature debris-rejecting high quality polyurethane tread that is chemically and mechanically bonded (for maximum security) to a lightweight-yet-sturdy aluminum core. This caster pairs the CC Apex wheel with a strong, zinc-coated rigid rig from Caster Connection. Every CC Apex wheel comes with a maintenance-free, precision ball bearing for optimal performance in applications that require frequent stops, starts and turns.
While the majority of CC Apex wheel options feature a doughnut tread with a traditional core design, this wheel features a thick, flat polyurethane tread with an aluminum waffle core. The wheel's thick tread provides added shock absorption, while the flatness of the tread more evenly disperses load because of the greater surface area in contact with the floor. The wheel's waffle core adds greater strength and stability than traditional core designs provide.
CC Apex casters are designed to:
• Prevent user injuries by reducing required push/pull force – and improving ergonomics
• Be strong and durable
• Lessen decibel output when rolling, maintaining a quiet environment
• Preserve flooring by dispelling debris such as weld slag/nails and by being non-marking
• Reduce maintenance downtime due to caster failure
• Carry substantial weight loads
CC Apex casters work well in environments that include:
• Fragile Flooring
• Limited Space for Maneuverability
• Low Noise Necessary
• Push-Pull Reduction Necessary
• Safety Needs
• Weld Slag and/or Metal Chips
CC Apex casters have had great success in industries such as:
• Metal Fabrication
• Machine Shops
Click here to view the CC Apex Brochure