For more info, check out Caster Wheel Types.
Kingpinless caster rigs are different from standard kingpin caster rigs in that the swivel section is held together without a rivet or nut and bolt kingpin. Kingpinless caster rigs are held together by a single row of ball bearings that are contained by a full contact interlocking swivel raceway design. Kingpinless casters are ideal for towing, conveyor, maintenance/utility carts, tow lines, drag lines and more robust applications seen in industrial environments.
For more info, check out Caster Rig Types.
Our #1 goal is to ensure that you implement the right solutions for your needs, the first time. If you need helping finding and selecting the right caster solution, contact our team of experts. Whether you’re a one-man shop or a global giant, we can provide you with:
- Product Performance Data
- Comparative Performance Data
- Custom Designed Caster Solutions
- Advice on Caster Selection
- Case Studies by Industry or Application
The Caster Experience
Caster Connection is dedicated to developing the most innovative and optimal solutions in order to deliver enhanced ergonomics, safety, and efficiency for every partner.
- One of the Largest Selections of Custom Manufactured and Sourced Casters
- Caster Selection Services from a Team of Experts
- Easy Online Ordering
- Volume Discounts for Bulk Purchases
- One-Stop Shopping
- Online Client Portal to Track Orders